Home        Basic Rider Course        FAQ        Directions        Partners

Class E Driver License Permit Test


Frequently Asked Questions

Q. When do I need a motorcycle endorsement?

A. If you wish to be licensed to ride any two or three wheel motor vehicles more than 50cc.

Q. Do I need an endorsement to ride a dirt-bike?

A. Yes, if the dirt-bike will be on public land.

Q. Do I still need to go to the DMV for the endorsement?

A. Yes. To get your endorsement placed on your license you must go to a Driver's License Office after successful completion of the course.

Q. Does the course still take place in the rain?

A. Yes, students should be prepared to ride in all weather conditions. The only reason for cancellation is severe thunderstorms, and that decision will be made when the students are on the range.

Q. What do I have to bring?

A. You must have proper riding gear: over-the-ankle boots, long pants, long sleeved shirt or jacket and full-fingered gloves. Helmets are provided if needed. Books and other classroom supplies are also provided.

Q. Can I bring my own bike for the beginners class?

A. No. Students are required to ride the school training motorcycles. Students may bring their own scooters as long as they are not riding it unlicensed to the course.

Q. What type of motorcycles do you use?

  1. A.Honda Rebel and Nighthawk 250cc motorcycles and 125cc training bikes. We also use Suzuki 125cc motorcycles, and 150cc scooters.

Q. Do you have a policy regarding last minute cancelations, no-shows, and rescheduling?

A. Yes. Please see our policies page for specifics.

Register online securely today or call (305) 430-9997

© 2014 JP Web Designs